More than 25 years of establishing and managing facility housekeeping has taught us to focus on what matters most:
- An odor-free, visibly- and clinically clean environment.
- Accountability to regulatory compliance: CMS, Department of Health, OSHA and the Joint Commission.
- One fixed annual cost that is cost competitive with other suppliers and often significantly less than the price of in-house programs.
- Management of cross-contamination risks by working closely with infection-control teams to optimize programs. (Clinical settings only)
- Innovative technology to further limit opportunities for cross-contamination.
- Automatic dilution control to ensure proper application of chemicals and reduce the risk while helping to contain costs.
How our cleaning contributes to the wellness of your patients and residents:
- Our staff makes sure that your patients/residents are completely satisfied.
- Our staff understands that working closely with your in-house team positively contributes to the facility’s culture.
- More environmentally suitable chemicals are used to significantly reduce harmful toxins and carcinogens.
- Improved air quality results from our vacuum technology ensuring that pollen, mold, bacteria and dust are removed, not redistributed.
Fully Accountable Client Service is a point of pride:
- Dedicated Facility Managers full time on site.
- Regular District Managers visits with customized inspection reports.
- Full accessibility to Senior Management. Simply call us.
- Detailed client surveys for comprehensive feedback at regular intervals.